A Santa Monica Pier Icon
The Albright is a popular seafood restaurant located on the Santa Monica Pier in California. The restaurant has been serving up fresh seafood and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean for over 20 years.
History of The Albright
The Albright, a family-owned seafood restaurant on the Santa Monica Pier, has been serving up fresh, sustainable seafood and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean since 1977. Husband-and-wife duo Yunnie and Greg Morena have modernized the restaurant’s vibe while preserving its original character, creating a relaxed seaside setting that is the perfect complement to the iconic Pier.
What makes The Albright unique
The Albright is unique in a number of ways. First, the restaurant uses only the freshest seafood. The Albright sources its seafood from local fishermen and suppliers, so you can be sure that your food is as fresh as possible.
Second, The Albright has a casual and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant is decorated in a nautical theme, and the staff is always happy to chat with customers about their favorite seafood dishes.
Third, The Albright has stunning views of the Santa Monica Pier. The restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows that offer panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the pier.
Happy hour and brunch specials
The Albright offers a number of happy hour and brunch specials throughout the week.
Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm
- $5 oysters
- $6 beers
- $7 cocktails
Saturday and Sunday from 10am-3pm
- $10 bottomless mimosas
- $12 bottomless bloody marys
- $15 brunch entrees
Some of the most popular dishes at The Albright include:
- Lobster roll: A classic lobster roll made with fresh lobster, mayonnaise, and celery on a toasted bun
- Fish and chips: Beer-battered fish and chips served with tartar sauce and coleslaw
- Crab cakes: Jumbo crab cakes served with tartar sauce and coleslaw
- Clam chowder: A creamy and flavorful clam chowder made with fresh clams, potatoes, and vegetables
- Key lime pie: A classic Key lime pie made with a graham cracker crust, a tart and tangy key lime filling, and a whipped cream topping.
258 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401
For Special Events
Click Here for special events reservations
Hour Hour ( 3pm to 6pm ):
( Prices may have changed )
|Happy Hour Menu – Food|
|Happy hour is always changing please check website.|
|Monday||11:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||11:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|