Venice Beach is a vibrant and exciting place to be, and there is always something going on. Whether you’re interested in art, music, culture, or just people-watching, you’re sure to find something to your liking.
Here are some of the best events happening in Venice Beach in 2023:
- Venice Beach Music Festival: This three-day festival features a variety of musical acts, from indie rock to electronica. The festival takes place in June, and tickets are usually available in early spring.
- Venice Beach Art Walk: This monthly event features art from local artists, as well as live music and food trucks. The art walk takes place on the first Friday of every month, and it’s a great way to explore the local art scene.
- Venice Beach Skateboarding Competition: This annual competition is a major event for skateboarders from all over the world. The competition takes place in August, and it’s a great opportunity to see some of the best skateboarders in action.
- Venice Beach Halloween Costume Contest: This annual contest is a lot of fun, and it’s a great way to show off your Halloween costume. The contest takes place on Halloween, and it’s open to people of all ages.
- Venice Beach New Year’s Eve Celebration: This festive event features live music, food, and fireworks. It’s a great way to ring in the new year in style.
These are just a few of the many great events happening in Venice Beach in 2023. For more information, be sure to check out the Venice Beach Chamber of Commerce website.